We are so happy to have the go-ahead to open for small indoor classes again!
Please read on for all that you will need to know for booking and attending Indoor & Outdoor Classes:
At this time, we are permitted to welcome you back into the Studio for small Indoor classes with some precautions. It will also be to your benefit now more than ever to book your spot before coming to class.
Because of the space limitations and social distancing requirements, we will only be able to fit a maximum of 6 people per class, plus the instructor. Booking your spot online through MindBody will be the best way to ensure you are guaranteed a space!
Indoor Class Protocol:
1. Please do not come to the Studio if you or anyone you have been in contact with is unwell, or have been travelling within the last two weeks. We ask that you help us keep our Community safe by being cautious and considerate in this way.
2. Please use hand sanitizer provided or wash your hands upon arrival, after using the washroom, and after practice.
3. As per recommendations from Public Health, face coverings are required to be worn at the Studio at all times, with the exception of when you are practicing inside your personal square in the Yoga Room, or if you have a medical condition which makes mask-wearing unsafe. Some of our hallways are narrow, so please be considerate of other peoples' space and wear your face covering at all other times.
4. The Yoga Room will look a bit different! We have 6 squares taped off on the floor, indicating a 6 foot space for each student. We ask that you keep your personal belongings inside your square, and be respectful of each other's personal space. You can leave un-needed items in the cubbies in the Reception area.
5. Please come to the Studio ready to practice if possible. Should you need to get changed, the washrooms or shower room are available to use at this time and will be sanitized regularly.
6. Please bring your own mat and props if needed (ie: blocks, blankets, bolsters/cushions, eye pillows). Our blocks and mats will be available for use if you do need them, and will be sanitized thoroughly after each class (we also have some for purchase). Please also bring your own refillable water bottle at this time.
7. Please book your spot online through MindBody. If you drop-in, we cannot guarantee you a spot. We also ask that you purchase your class pass or membership online if possible to keep our reception area less busy, however we can do purchases at the Studio when needed.
8. Please check in at the Desk when you arrive. We will be signing you in manually for the time being (no self check-in using tablets).
9. The practice space and common areas will be thoroughly cleaned between classes (ie: washrooms, door handles, light switches, cubbies, etc).
We will also be Live-Streaming the in-studio classes via Zoom for anyone not yet comfortable coming in to the Studio. We completely understand if you would like to be on the cautious side, and would still like to give you options to attend class.
(Attn: Members ~ if you have an unlimited membership and wish to continue classes online, please contact us so we can switch over your membership to the online classes (unfortunately we have to do this manually in the system so we will be addressing it case by case.)
We will continue to offer Outdoor Classes throughout the summer!
Yoga in the Park is still happening a few times each week, in the beautiful Murray's Mountain Park next to Tony Rose arena. Space is now limited to 15 participants. See the schedule below.
We also have outdoor classes with Miriana on her property in Caledon! This week she is leading Ashtanga Yoga and Yin/Yang next to the pond. Space is very limited, please email us at email@example.com to reserve your spot for the Caledon classes. Space is limited to 9 participants.
For all of these outdoor classes, it is required to pre-register. Once you register for a class, you will be sent all of the details in your confirmation email (where to go, what to bring, etc.). In case we need to cancel because of inclement weather, we will also send you an email no later than one hour before the class start time, so please check if the weather looks iffy before you leave for class.
All of these classes have very limited space to ensure we are in keeping with current regulations. Everyone will be spaced 2 metres apart, and you must bring your own mat or towel (or just practice on the grass!).
Please note that you can also now access all of our Live-Streaming classes on MindBody! Which means, you can now buy a Drop-In or Class Pass instead of committing to a membership.